Round up of straight skeleton related content on this blog, roughly ordered by interestingness.
- introduction to the straight skeleton
- engineering of a robust weighted straight skeleton algorithm
- very detailed weighted skeleton break down.
- source code release
- weighted ss is ambiguous!
- accelerating the skeleton
- higher dimensional skeletons
- straight skeleton for polygon simplification
- an idea for skeletons on non-planar input
- robustification (results of epsilon technique)
- sity source code (contains an old (buggy) skeleton implementation)
- some pretty modelling results
Oh, and the image on the wikipedia page is an old one of mine.